HEF4049BT INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
The HEF4049B provides six inverting buffers with high current output capability suitable for driving TTL or high capacitive loads. Since input voltages in excess of the buffers supply voltage are permitted, the buffers may also be used to convert logic levels of up to 15 V to standard TTL levels.
It operates over a recommended VDD power supply range of 3 V to 15 V referenced to VSS (usually ground). Unused inputs must be connected to VDD, VSS, or another input.
- Accepts input voltages in excess of the supply voltage
- Fully static operation
- 5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
- LOCMOS (Local Oxidation CMOS) to DTL/TTL converter
- HIGH sink current for driving two TTL loads
- HIGH-to-LOW level logic conversion